Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summertime

You know it's too hot for this little lady to tan outside in her adorable chair, so she just hangs out in front of the tv at the Brown Resort and Spa. 
Sometimes it gets a little chilly inside.  Actually, my kids fight over MY giraffe blanket, but I don't blame them.  It's great.
Little Miss Cupcake here likes to pose in her dresses before church on Sundays.
These pics are out of order, but this year, I volunteered to work VBS at First Baptist Church here in VB in the arts and crafts.  I taught the devotional/verse part and then worked with first graders with their craft they made each day.  It was such a blessing for this teacher.  I don't usually get to share about my faith with students at school.  It was wonderful.
This pic was on Sunday night after the week was over.
Day 1:  So excited that both kiddos could come this year.  Last year, I dropped Parker off and didn't think I could teach since I go to church somewhere else, but they really needed help.  The other member/volunteers couldn't believe I was teaching when I don't even go there.  I was just glad to be able to do it.  Peyton stayed in the nursery and played with the pre-K kids.  She loved the bounce arounds. 
Parker finally lost his first tooth!!  The tooth fairy was very generous with the first one, $5! But she left a note that said the very first tooth was special (hint:  don't get your hopes up for the other teeth!)
Here we are at one of our weekly outings eating lunch.
The love/hate relationship
She's a b-baller
The slam

0 comments: