Thursday, July 14, 2011

Independence

Here's Miss Indenpendent right here. She is becoming such a big girl with all the ways she watches us, especially Parker, and wants everything we have, or do everything we do. She will come up to you if you're eating something and go "nmm, nmm?" which means she wants a bite of it. I had to eat my Taco Bell tonight in hiding.
Another new thing she's started is to say "cheese" as soon as she sees a camera. I guess I have it out a little too much! She even gets her play camera and says "cheese"! I've noticed that her jaw kind of goes off to the side when she poses too.


Here we were waiting for Nana and Papa to arrive to eat on the Fourth with us for dinner. She's really into coloring. I only let her have one crayon at a time. I like my walls too much!


Loves to get on her belly to read or color



Such concentration


Later that night, we popped the kids in the tub and got those jammies on so we could venture out to FS to see the fireworks on the river. It's been years since we did that because our house and street has an excellent view of the local baseball field, which usually has a show and we just sit in the yard. This year, they were on a different day. Parker was so excited to go see them. Peyton didn't know what to be excited about.


After we parked and waited for 45 minutes, I somewhat watched them, while I tried to chase Peyton around in the front seat with my rear up in the air in the back seat. It was quite ladylike. I'm sure no one noticed, since the fireworks were on display!!



0 comments: