Thursday, September 18, 2008

Background Crazy

I know, I know...I've been a little crazy on changing the backgrounds to this blog, but I can't help it. It's like outfits or pants that you want to wear a different one everyday. There are so many cute backgrounds on this webiste we go to that it's too much for me. It's like a store and everything there's free to take. I'm so glad this week is almost over. It's been so busy for us that we haven't been able to catch our breaths. Tim went to Bama country Sun. to Tues. and it's been nonstop ever since. Parker's going to Mammaw and Pappaw's house this weekend so we can enjoy the game with adults, I'm so excited. I had to get some new Hog t-shirts at Houndstooth today---2 for $30, good deal!

GO HOGS--BEAT 'BAMA!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! Glad you mentioned the sale at Houndstooth! None of my Hog shirts fit right now (curse those smalls and extra-smalls I used to wear!) so I was planning to go buy one today! :-)